was created by Expansion House s.r.o. to help TVET professionals gain access to job vacancies in the field, as well as to help relevant organizations and companies to advertise their job vacancies in the TVET sector, and to gain access to relevant candidates for these positions.
We are an online service provider and through our website we offer information in relation to a number of products and services connected to Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET). Some of these products and services are offered at third party websites which are linked to via our website. Where this is the case you will be bound by the third party’s terms and conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “our” and “us” means Expansion House s.r.o. or any associated company, and “you” and “your” means any person who uses our website. If you are unsure about any aspect of these Terms & Conditions, or have any questions regarding our relationship with you, please contact us. 2. About our Products and Services
We provide an online platform for TVET professionals and organisation, which offers a number of free and paid products and services.3. Job Advertisement Order
A job advertisement order is the contract for the publication of one or more job vacancy insertions by an advertiser ("client") in a media service that is accessible electronically (e.g. via the Internet).
These terms and conditions apply to the processing of an advertisement order. The applicability of the client's general terms and conditions is expressly excluded.
Expansion House s.r.o reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline, or delete your order from any of our media channels, at Expansion House s.r.o.’s complete discretion and without assigning any reasons or becoming any way liable in such cancellation or deletion. The client will be informed of the rejection or deletion of an order immediately.
Expansion House s.r.o. reserves the right to reject advertisements that contain several job descriptions or to demand a surcharge on the valid list price for their publication.3.2. Provision of Advertising Materials
The client is responsible for the timely submission of high-quality advertising texts, graphics and advertising banners as per requirements of Expansion House s.r.o. Complete advertising materials must be received by Expansion House s.r.o. before a job advertisement can be posted on any media.3.3. Limitation of Liability
The job advertisement is published according to technical standards. If no defects in the advertising material are immediately recognizable, the client has no claims in the event of a deficient publication.
If the execution of the advertising order fails for reasons which lie outside of control of Expansion House s.r.o., in particular due to server failure, force majeure, strikes, legal provisions, disruptions caused by third parties, or other similar reasons, then the length of the job advertisement posting shall be extended by the length of such interruption. Expansion House s.r.o.’s claim to remuneration shall remain.3.4.Agencies
Orders from advertising, PR, or recruitment agencies can only be accepted in case their client organizations are specifically named. Proof of mandate may be required.3.5. Responsibility and Grant of Rights
The client who advertises a job vacancy on Tvetjobs.org
bears sole responsibility for the content and legal admissibility of the job advertisements provided by him/her. The client indemnifies Expansion House s.r.o. from all third-party claims. The client grants Expansion House s.r.o. all the rights necessary to use the job advertisement and its components in online media of all kinds, including the Internet, in particular the right to reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, edit, extract from a database and download, to the extent necessary for the execution of the advertisement order. The rights mentioned are not location-restricted and entitle Expansion House s.r.o. to use all known technical means and forms of online media. All logos or trademarks used on our media channels as part of a job vacancy advertisement are the property of the respective organization or company.4. Pricing, Order Acceptance & Terms of Payment
Currently, we offer 3 pricing options for posting job advertisements on our media channels:
- One job posting
- Job package deal
- Monthly subscription.
Current pricing and the scope of services included in each of these options are listed at the pricing page on our website. Pricing stated in the list does not include value-added tax. All offers by Expansion House s.r.o. are non-binding, price lists are meant for orientation and information. Expansion House s.r.o. takes no liability for printing errors and mistakes, and reserves the right to make minor changes to the range of services.
A job advertisement order is considered to be concluded and legally binding, after the client has completed all 3 following steps:
has selected the desired pricing option from drop-down menu in job post form;
has ticked off the button “I agree with Terms & Conditions” in job post form;
has hit the “Submit” button.
By completing all 3 steps, you agree to be legally bound to purchase our services at the stated price. The price list valid at the time of the conclusion of the order applies.
Billing takes place immediately after the service has been provided or the job advertisement has been published. Expansion House s.r.o. also reserves the right to require full pre-payment of the advertising fee, especially in case of first-time or unknown customers. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all invoices are generally payable within 14 days of issuance date without any penalties. If the payment deadline specified on the invoice is exceeded, Expansion House s.r.o. is entitled to charge late payment interest fees. Invoices will be sent by email in PDF format. Should the client wish to receive the invoice by post, we will charge a communication fee of EUR 5,00.5. Funding disclosure
Services for job-seekers and employers
You will not be charged for using our website. Instead, when you use our website to buy a product or service from us, you pay us for that product or service.
Sometimes you may see an advertisement to a relevant company, product or service. We make sure that such advertisements are as relevant for you as possible as a reader being interested in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET).
If you use our website to buy a product or service from a third party, that third party might pay a commission to us. We may earn a referral fee when you buy products or services from companies we recommend. We only recommend products that we think will add value to our visitors, all opinions are our own and we do not accept payments for positive reviews.6. Usage Of Our Website
Our website allows you to access our independent online platform for TVET professionals and organisations, browse and post job advertisements, create and publish your professional profile etc.You are only permitted to use our website if you are using it for personal use or for the use of the organization by which you are employed. Commercial use of our website is strictly prohibited, and we reserve the right to take steps – including legal action – against any person or company who uses our website or services for commercial use or in any other unauthorized manner. Unauthorized use includes (but is not limited to) breach of copyright, copying our resources for use by another companies or individuals.You are not permitted to do anything that may affect the security of our website or any information or material stored within it.You may not operate any link to our website without first obtaining our written permission. Any such permission may be revoked without notice and we reserve the right to require you to remove any link immediately and at any time. 7. What Are Your Responsibilities?
- Several of our services require you to provide information about yourself, organization you work for, or details of a job advertisement. You are responsible to ensure that all information you provide to us is complete and accurate. You are responsible for answering any possible questions honestly, completely and to the best of your knowledge, and for ensuring that any assumptions made are correct. Failure to do so may lead to the service being rejected.
- If any information supplied by you turns out incorrect or outdated, it is your responsibility to timely update it.
- You must keep your password confidential and it must not be disclosed to or shared with anyone. You are solely responsible for all use of your account on our website.
- Where you provide information about any other individual, organization, or a job advertisement, you are confirming to us that you have their authority to do so.
- Where you provide information, videos, pictures, photos, designs, logos or other which is or could be protected by a copyright, a trademark or similar intellectual property rights, you are confirming to us that you are either the owner of such intellectual property rights, or has all rights to share such intellectual property rights with us, including the issuance of a free, worldwide license for use of that intellectual property on our website, social media or in any other marketing purposes.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to it.
8. What Are Our Responsibilities?
We are responsible to you for:
- any statements made by our employees to you which are not true statements of fact and which are made by that employee with fraudulent intent; and
- any statements made by our employees to you which are misleading or untrue.
- our liability to you will be limited to the price of the service you purchased from us and about which you have been misleadingly informed.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Expansion House s.r.o. does not provide any type of professional advice, whether accounting, legal or technical information is provided. This includes information which may be labeled as advice by Expansion House s.r.o. of tvetjobs.org
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because the information any other user puts into our website is inaccurate or incomplete;
- any losses you suffer if the information you put into our website is accurate, but another user has not accurately perceived that information; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third-party websites, even if you access them using links from our website;
- or any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
- by submitting ideas, suggestions or feedback to Expansion House s.r.o. regarding any of its services, you agree that such items submitted does not contain confidential or proprietary information, and thereby grant Expansion House s.r.o. a royalty-free and full paid, irrevocable and perpetual license to such items for any business purpose.
We set ourselves very high standards and do our utmost to maintain these high standards in everything we do. In rare situations where you may feel those standards have not been maintained we would like you to tell us as this is the only way we will be able to improve our service.
All communication shall be directed to:
Expansion House s.r.o.
Company Identification Number: 07681259
Žerotínova 1144/40, Žižkov
Prague 3, 13000, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 725 584 031
Please note that our office opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm CET, excluding bank holidays. Calls may be recorded for training, quality and monitoring purposes.
If your complaint relates to a supplier-company or product, we will let you know that we have forwarded your complaint to the supplier-company and will supply you with their contact details. The supplier company will then reply to your complaint directly.
A summary of our internal process for dealing with complaints, which outlines how we will handle your complaint both promptly and fairly, is available on request. If you are still dissatisfied, then you may be entitled to refer your complaint to: The Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA).
11. Intellectual Property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and in the material published on it. This includes, but is not limited to, all trademarks, logos, business names, trading names, design rights, database rights, copyright and any other intellectual property rights.
You may print, download or store extracts from our website provided always that:
- It is used solely for your personal, non-commercial use;
- You will not copy, transmit or distribute them without our prior written approval;
- All copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained within the original material;
- You acknowledge that all images displayed on our website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owner(s);
- No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on our website may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part;
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, logos, designs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; and
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
At certain instances Expansion House s.r.o. can repost job advertisements containing company logos, job descriptions and other company details of third-party organizations from other publicly available sources not connected to Expansion House s.r.o., at no cost to such organizations. We presume that such organizations which have already shared their job advertisements publicly on other media, aim to maximise the reach of their advertisements and thus give their consent for subsequent sharing of information contained therein. Shall any company not wish for their job advertisements to be posted on tvetjobs.org
, please contact email@example.com
and we will remove them immediately.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of our website tvetjobs.org
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and providing notice by updating the T&C version number below. You should therefore check these Terms and Conditions each time you visit our website.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is subsequently considered to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable then that provision should be treated as having been deleted without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of Czech Republic and the exclusive jurisdiction of their Courts. Should any dispute arise from the contractual relationship between Expansion House s.r.o. and its customers, all parties hereby undertake to seek a friendly settlement before going to court.
T&C 01/01/2023 (This is the version number of our T&Cs).