Who We Are And How To Contact Us
https://tvetjobs.org/ is a website run by the company:
Expansion House s.r.o.
Company Identification Number: 07681259
Žerotínova 1144/40, Žižkov
Prague 3, 13000, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 725 584 031
Depending upon the way in which you use our website and the individual products and services you are looking for, we may obtain the following:
- personal information so that we can identify who you are. For example, this information may include your name, salutation, job title, organization name, website, social media accounts, professional experience, skills etc.;
- personal information so that we can contact you. For example, this information may include your or your organization’s shipping address and billing address, email and phone;
- personal information so that we can help you find a suitable product or service. For example, this information may include details about projects and recruitment needs at your company, job positions you are interested in etc.; and
- behavioral and/or technical personal information. For example, this information may include details about how you browse our website and the devices and technology you use to browse our website.
How We Use Personal Information, The Lawful Grounds Which We Rely And Why:
How might you use my personal information?
What lawful basis will you have to use my personal information in this way?
Why do you use my personal information in this way?
We may process your personal information in order to send you service communications. This processing of your personal information is necessary
so that we can provide our services to you in accordance with our website terms and conditions. Without processing your personal information in this way we would be unable to provide our services to you.
- We may share some of your personal information with our approved partners and third-party product providers so that we can provide you our services. This processing of your personal information is necessary
so that we can provide our services to you in accordance with our website terms and conditions.Without processing your personal information in this way, we would be unable to provide our services to you.
- We may process your personal information and share it with our approved partners and third-party product providers in order to verify that a sale between you and one of our approved partners or third-party product providers has taken place.
We have a legitimate interest
in processing your personal information for sales validation and audit purposes.
It is in our legitimate interests to process your personal information in this way so that we can continue to provide our services to you free of charge. This means that when you buy a product or service from a third party via our website, that third party pays us a commission instead. In order to ensure that we are fairly and properly remunerated and able to continue to provide our services free of charge, it is imperative that we are able to audit our approved partners and third-party product providers for sales validation purposes.
- If you opt-in to receive general marketing from us, we may process your personal information for the purposes of providing our general marketing to you. For example, if you opt-in to receive our general marketing, we may send you newsletters, information about our latest offers, products and promotions and more.
We will only process your personal information for the purposes of providing direct marketing to you with your consent
All of our marketing is carefully drafted and intended always to be topical, relevant and useful for our customers. Those opted-in are first in-the-know!
- We may process your personal information in order to comply with any and all legal and/or regulatory obligations to which we are subject. This processing of your personal information is necessary
so that we can comply with legal obligations
to which we are subject. Sometimes it is necessary for us to process your personal information in order to obey the laws, rules and requirements to which we are subject.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information from you when you interact or engage with our website including when you register an account with us or use services on our website. Information you provide in public areas of the website can be accessed, used, and stored by third parties. Tvetjobs.org
does its best to provide a secure environment throughout all its media channels, but cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access. We also cannot control how third parties such as interested organizations or employers use or store information about you. Hence we encourage you to refrain for posting any sensitive information on tvetjobs.org
We may also collect personal information from you when you talk to us on the phone, by post or online including via email, social media and mobile device apps. We may also engage with you and hence collect personal information from you if you choose to provide feedback or take part in any of our other market research initiatives, customer surveys or competitions, prize draws or promotions. Occasionally, we may also collect personal information about you from third parties or publicly available sources.Customer Testimonials and Reviews
We might post customer testimonials and reviews on our website and other media channels, which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial or review, in case any personally identifiable information is to be posted, such as their name, work position etc.Third Parties With Whom We May Exchange Personal Information
We may share personal information with or receive personal information from:
- other members of our corporate group;
- approved partners and third party product providers;
- our regulators and other regulatory bodies;
- law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies;
- third parties to whom we may sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets or third parties whose business or assets we may acquire; and
- our third-party suppliers (for example, IT software and service providers and marketing agencies).
How our third parties may use personal information
We impose strict restrictions on the things that third parties may do with personal information that we give to them. For example, such third parties may process personal information that we give to them in order to:
- assess your information for the purpose of providing details about products or services which you have expressed an interest in;
- finalize a sale of a product or service which you have initiated through our website;
- check against information they already hold about you (for example, if you are already known to their corporate group); and
- conduct internal research (such as by analyzing market trends and customer demographics) in order to develop the products and services which they offer.
The communications we send to our customers can be categorized broadly as “direct marketing communications” and “service communications”.
Direct marketing communications
We understand that some of our customers like to receive only certain types of direct marketing communications. For us, this means drawing a distinction between our information emails when a new product or service similar to those you have expressed an interest in gets posted on the website, or when another party is answering a review or comment you have written to one of our articles; and our general marketing which includes our newsletters and information on our latest offers and promotions.Because we draw a distinction between information emails and our general marketing, you can choose to receive information emails but not our general marketing and vice versa. Similarly, if you tell us that you do not want to receive information emails or general marketing from us, we will not send any direct marketing communications to you.
Service communications broadly comprise of communications which:
- we have a legal or regulatory obligation to send to you (such as communications which we are obliged by our regulator to send to you from time to time);
- we send in connection with the provision of our services to you (such as when we or a third-party supplier provide you information regarding your request for a product or service); and
- we send so that we can provide services at your request (such as password reset emails, which you may ask us to send if you do not remember your login credentials but want to access our products and services).Sending Personal Information Outside The European Economic Area (Eea)
Some suppliers of products or services which you might have interest in are based outside of EEA and thus are not required to protect personal information if they were based within the EEA. Thus, we only share your information with these suppliers if you specifically are interested in their products, services, or job vacancies, the origin of any supplier is shared on each product/service listing.How Long We Retain Personal Information
We may keep your personal information for up to six (6) years following the date on which you last use our website or only for as long as is reasonably necessary thereafter in order to:
- respond fully to any questions or complaints;
- evidence that we have treated customers fairly or satisfy some other legal, accounting, tax or reporting requirement; and
- establish, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with statutory limitation periods.Data Security
The security of personal information is extremely important to us and hence we have put in place appropriate security measures to protect personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way.Your Legal Rights
Right of access
You have a right to know whether we are processing your personal information. If we are processing your personal information, you also have a right to request copies of your personal information that we are processing and certain further information, including the purposes of our processing and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed (or will disclose) your personal information.
Right to rectification
You have the right to require us to rectify or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we are holding about you.
Right to erasure
You have a right to ask us to erase your personal information. This is also known as the “right to be forgotten”. We must erase your personal information following your request except in limited circumstances prescribed by law, such as where we need to retain your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation or in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. In these circumstances, we will restrict our processing of your personal information by putting it “beyond use”. This means that your personal information is deleted from our website and retained only in a separate and restricted database, where it will not be processed for any purpose other than as detailed above. Access to this database is managed by our DPO and is strictly limited.
Right to restriction of processing
You have a right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information where:
- you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate and we require reasonable time to verify the accuracy of that personal information;
- your personal information has been unlawfully processed by us but you do not want us to erase that personal information;
- it is no longer necessary for us to keep your personal information for the purposes for which they were collected by us but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- you exercise your right to object to processing and we require reasonable time to verify whether there are any overriding grounds upon which we may rely in order to continue that processing.
Right to data portability
If we process your personal information with your consent or because it is necessary for us to do so in order to provide our service to you, you may require us to move, copy or transfer that personal information to you or another third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Right to object
You have a right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing that personal information on legitimate interest grounds. We will stop processing this personal information if you exercise your right to object unless there are overriding grounds upon which we may rely in order to continue that processing or unless that processing is necessary in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
You also have a right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You can object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes by unsubscribing in your profile or via the unsubscribe hyperlink in any direct marketing messages which we may send to you. We will stop processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes if you request us to do so.
Right to withdraw consent
If we process your personal information with your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we may be unable to continue to provide certain services to you, but we will inform you if that is the case.California Consumer Privacy Act
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires companies to inform website users residing in California about collection and procession of their data. Companies are also required to notify such users if their personal data is sold to a third party, and to give them the option to refuse the selling of their data. Users may also request a copy of their personal information from the past 12 months by sending a short description of their request to email@example.com
You can complain to us or the office of personal data protection at any time. However, we appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns so please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.