Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is looking for Team Leader candidates to lead and manage an anticipated research and assessment project in education (primary and secondary), transition to employment, TVET and workforce development in Belize.
The Team Leader will provide overall strategic management, leadership, and oversight to the project with a focus on staff management and coordination with the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the Government of Belize (GoB) through the Belize Compact Development Team (BCDT), and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, and Technology (MoESCT)
• Prepare and lead the implementation of the work plan for the education research project.
• Lead MTC’s engagement with the GoB, MCC, BCDT, and MoESCT to coordinate project implementation and address high-level strategic decisions.
• Serve as in-country lead for partner organizations of MTCs
• Provide technical assistance and support as needed by the project
• Hire and train key staff as well as data collectors and surveyors.
• At least a Master's degree in Education, Project Management or related field.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in design and management of education reform projects, of which at least 5 years must be in secondary education.
• At least 5 years of experience in managing teams implementing projects in the education sector.
• Experience working in Belize ideal; in the Caribbean or Central America preferred.
For over 40 years, Management & Training Corporation (MTC) has helped people gain the vocational and life skills they need to make meaningful improvements in their lives. The MTC team includes more than 1,700 world-class training and educational professionals offering training in more than 110vocational trades in the US and around the world.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to (Email address at Apply Button) by June 5, 2023