Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is seeking Teaching and Learning Materials Specialist to fill an anticipated research and assessment project in education (primary and secondary), transition to employment, TVET and workforce development in Belize. The Teacher and Learning Materials Specialist for primary and secondary education will lead an assessment of Options for Teaching and Learning Materials in Belize.
• Conduct an assessment of options for providing adequate teaching and learning materials at the primary and secondary level.
• Review and cost various options (including paper-based and electronic options, open-source, and licensed sources etc.) to provide quality and relevant teaching and learning materials to primary and secondary schools.
• Interview personnel at the MoECST and a sample of principals, teachers, parents, and students regarding their views on the various options.
• Make recommendations on procurement of teaching and learning materials for primary and secondary schools.
• At least a master’s degree in Education Leadership, Teacher Education, curricula development, instructional design, or related field
• At least 10 years professional experience in the education sector
• At least 5 years of experience in school administration or teacher training roles
• Experience in developing or evaluating teacher training or professional development programs
• Experience working in the Caribbean or Central America preferred.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to (Email address at Apply Button) by June 5, 2023