Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is looking for consultant to support the design of an anticipated research and assessment project in education (primary and secondary), transition to employment, TVET and workforce development in Belize.
The Consultant will contribute directly to and participate in the team's activities:
• Provide input and review of relevant organizations and stakeholders.
• Assist in stakeholder outreach and interview issues and arrangements
• Identify key points-of-contact for relevant institutions that are involved with workforce training issues, sectors, organizations in Belize
• Other support activities may include recommendations on the context and content of the sector, identification of strong local partner organizations, or other relevant insights of the sector development or assessment.
• Master's degree in Education, Project Management, education, TVET or related field.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in design and management of education reform projects, of which at least 5 years must be in secondary education.
• At least 5 years of experience in managing teams implementing projects in the education sector.
• Experience working in Belize is desired; experience the Caribbean or Central America preferred.
MTC's international development division provides customized workforce development and TVET systems improvements focusing on incumbent or emerging labor market needs through donor funded programs by USAID, World Bank, and MCC.
With over 40 years' experience in the US, MTC has served at-risk youth offering successful life skills and career technical training programs, resulting in attainment of industry-endorsed certifications and connections to employers. MTC remains one of the lead operators for US Department of Labor's Job Corps program.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to (Email address at Apply Button) by June 5, 2023