WINS Global Consult is an international Consulting Company established in 2018 and based in Berlin. We area multinational team that provides expertise in the areas of Good Governance, Public Finances (taxation and budgeting), Democracy and Migration, Private Sector and Skills Development, Entrepreneurship, Digitalisation, Supply Chain Management, and Management of Natural Resources.
Our expertise comes from our wide-ranging experience in designing, developing, implementing and evaluating international cooperation projects in Germany and worldwide. We count with a broad network in Africa, South East Asia, Eastern Europa, and Latin America for implementing projects and programmes and mobilising local expertise.
- You will be responsible for supporting the acquisition, design and implementation of internationalprojects and programmes in the field of Private Sector & Skills Development and Entrepreneurship.
- You will contribute your interest and expertise in strengthening private sector development, designingprogrammes for entrepreneurship training, digitalisation, and skills development (TVET)
- Project management:
- Identifying partners for implementation and a growing network;
- Support to identification and recruitment of (international) experts;
- Preparing financial proposals;
- Assuring quality, proof-reading and formatting reports, CVs and other documents;
- Support to project management, ensuring on-time delivery of activities and reporting;
- Support to conceptualising projects;
- Project controlling and communication with financial management;
- Supporting communicating with commissioning parties Contributing to coordinating teams during project implementation
- Support to internal knowledge management and digitalisation (e.g. consultant database)
- Close coordination with company management
- You are eager to contribute to building the company, take responsibility, and inspire and lead teams ofsubject matter experts.
:- Degree in Economics, Law, Business Administration or any closely related field;